Sunday Celebration Services
Join us online or in-person every Sunday at 9 & 11am PT
Are you looking for ways to be uplifted, inspired, and nurtured in your spiritual journey?
Our hour-long, Sunday Services offer a chance to connect, grow and ignite your spirit. Our services honor all paths to God and the Universal Truths found throughout world religions — we believe in celebrating and sharing the good in the world. With world-class music and inspiring speakers, we dedicate Sunday mornings to exploring new ideas and learning practical spiritual tools for a happier, healthier life
Visit our Services Calendar for details on our Sunday speaker, theme and musical guest.
Our sanctuary is open to all and we are broadcasting our 9 & 11am service on Vimeo Livestream. Please visit our Livestream Sunday page to watch and for more ways to stay connected online.
Click to join Virtual Prayer Support immediately after each service on Zoom or call 253-215-8782, Meeting ID: 412 243 503
Mask Wearing and Covid-19
WA State and King County ended the indoor mask mandate. Beginning Sun, Mar 13 visitors to CSL will not be required to wear a mask. Please continue to wear one if that feels comfortable for you. [Updated 3/4/2022]
What To Expect
Whether you’re attending for the first time of have been part of the CSL community for years, we hope you will feel a warm welcome when you attend a Sunday Service.
- Our services are held at our Green Lake location at 6318 Linden Ave N. Free street and lot parking is available around the Center.
- You will be greeted by a volunteer when you enter. Feel free to let them know if it is your first time visiting and ask any questions you may have.
- Our services are family friendly. Youth (kindergarten and up) are invited to participate in our free Ignite youth programs. Contact Janell Shiers with questions.
- Come as you are! There is no dress code — you will see as many jeans and Birkenstocks as you do dresses, suits and ties. What’s most important to us is that you feel comfortable being your authentic self.
- You will hear us use the words God, higher power, spirit and many others that describe the presence we believe governs the universe. We use these terms in the broadest sense: to name a power greater than ourselves, not necessarily referring to a deity as defined by a specific religious tradition. We encourage you to use the language that feels right to you.
We have reopened our Ignite Youth Program for ages Kindergarten and up on Sundays at 11am in the Fellowship Hall.
Contact JanellS@SpiritualLiving.org >
Every Sunday, we offer free Ignite programs for youth — from toddlers to late teens — during our Celebration Services. Programs for children from 18 months through fifth grade are offered during both our 9am and 11am services. Programs for middle and high school aged children are offered during our 11am services only.
Music is an important part of our Celebration Services, and we are fortunate to have a talented team of musicians and singers who provide inspiring music every week that keeps us moving and connecting as a community. Our awe-inspiring, all-volunteer adult choir consists of CSL members and regular attendees, from professional singers to those who simply love to sing. If you are interested in auditioning, contact Music Director Beverly Daugherty at email@example.com.