Sunday Celebration Services
Join us online or in-person every Sunday at 9 & 11am PT
Are you looking for ways to be uplifted, inspired, and nurtured in your spiritual journey?
Our hour-long, Sunday Services offer a chance to connect, grow and ignite your spirit. Our services honor all paths to God and the Universal Truths found throughout world religions — we believe in celebrating and sharing the good in the world. With world-class music and inspiring speakers, we dedicate Sunday mornings to exploring new ideas and learning practical spiritual tools for a happier, healthier life
Visit our Services Calendar for details on our Sunday speaker, theme and musical guest.
Our sanctuary is open to all and we are broadcasting our 9 & 11am service on Vimeo Livestream. Please visit our Livestream Sunday page to watch and for more ways to stay connected online.
Click to join Virtual Prayer Support after each service at 9:45 and 11:45am PT on Zoom or call 253-215-8782, Meeting ID: 412 243 503
Mask Wearing and Covid-19
Your health, and the health of all those who visit and work here, is extremely important to us. We ask those who are unvaccinated to please follow the state guidance and CDC guidance on wearing masks.
We are aware that the Delta variant is now the predominate strain nationwide and in our community. This strain is much more easily transmitted and a person who is vaccinated can still acquire and transmit the virus. We know that the vaccine is highly effective against severe illness, but if you have a concern and you are vaccinated, we invite you to wear a mask as well. A good fitting mask is very effective in interrupting transmission of the virus. [Updated 7/22/2021]
What To Expect
Whether you’re attending for the first time of have been part of the CSL community for years, we hope you will feel a warm welcome when you attend a Sunday Service.
- Our services are held at our Green Lake location at 6318 Linden Ave N. Free street and lot parking is available around the Center.
- You will be greeted by a volunteer when you enter. Feel free to let them know if it is your first time visiting and ask any questions you may have.
- Our services are family friendly. Youth (kindergarten and up) are invited to participate in our free Ignite youth programs. Contact Janell Shiers with questions.
- Come as you are! There is no dress code — you will see as many jeans and Birkenstocks as you do dresses, suits and ties. What’s most important to us is that you feel comfortable being your authentic self.
- You will hear us use the words God, higher power, spirit and many others that describe the presence we believe governs the universe. We use these terms in the broadest sense: to name a power greater than ourselves, not necessarily referring to a deity as defined by a specific religious tradition. We encourage you to use the language that feels right to you.
We have reopened for an in-person Youth and Family Service on Sundays at 11am in the Fellowship Hall.
Parents and children (Kindergarten and up) are welcome to attend the Youth & Family service together in the Fellowship Hall. Adults can watch service via Livestream while Youth participate in program. Contact JanellS@SpiritualLiving.org >>
Every Sunday, we offer free Ignite programs for youth — from toddlers to late teens — during our Celebration Services. Programs for children from 18 months through fifth grade are offered during both our 9am and 11am services. Programs for middle and high school aged children are offered during our 11am services only.
Music is an important part of our Celebration Services, and we are fortunate to have a talented team of musicians and singers who provide inspiring music every week that keeps us moving and connecting as a community. Our awe-inspiring, all-volunteer adult choir consists of CSL members and regular attendees, from professional singers to those who simply love to sing. If you are interested in auditioning, contact Music Director Beverly Daugherty at email@example.com.
Sunday Evening Experience — Lessons in Living a Thriving Life
Sundays at 5:30pm PT
If your intention is to thrive in the world, in your personal and professional life, and live a life filled with purpose, then join us in our revamped online Sunday evening experience. We’ll be exploring the metaphysical teachings on the nature of reality and the philosophy of the Science of Mind. In these 30 minutes of interactive zoom experience, we’ll delve into lessons from some of the greatest metaphysicians, reflecting on own our own beliefs and actions and how they impact our mind, body, spirit, and community.
Learn more about or Lessons in Living a Thriving Life series. Click to join via Zoom or call 253-215-503, Meeting ID: 408 613 854. Virtual Prayer Support will follow the event at the same Zoom link at 6pm PT.