Sunday Celebration Services
Join us online every Sunday at 9 & 11am
Are you looking for ways to be uplifted, inspired, and nurtured in your spiritual journey?
Our hour-long, Sunday Services offer a chance to connect, grow and ignite your spirit. Our services honor all paths to God and the Universal Truths found throughout world religions — we believe in celebrating and sharing the good in the world. With world-class music and inspiring speakers, we dedicate Sunday mornings to exploring new ideas and learning practical spiritual tools for a happier, healthier life
Visit our Services Calendar for details on our Sunday speaker, theme and musical guest.
We are currently meeting online only. Please visit our Livestream Sunday page to watch and for more ways to stay connected online.
Sunday Evening Experience — Lessons in Living a Thriving Life
If your intention is to thrive in the world, in your personal and professional life, and live a life filled with purpose, then join us in our revamped online Sunday evening experience. We’ll be exploring the metaphysical teachings on the nature of reality and the philosophy of the Science of Mind. In these 30 minutes of interactive zoom experience, we’ll delve into lessons from some of the greatest metaphysicians, reflecting on own our own beliefs and actions and how they impact our mind, body, spirit, and community.
Connect via Zoom https://zoom.us/j/408613854. An Online Prayer Circle will follow the event at the same Zoom link at 6pm PT.
What To Expect
When we are able to return to meeting in-person, here is a bit of what you might expect to experience. Stay tuned for more information about when we expect to reopen for in-person activities, and what that will look like with current Covid safety measures.
Whether you’re attending for the first time of have been part of the CSL community for years, we hope you will feel a warm welcome when you attend a Sunday Service.
- Our services are held at our Green Lake location at 6318 Linden Ave N. Free street and lot parking is available around the Center.
- You will likely be greeted by a volunteer when you enter. Feel free to let them know if it is your first time visiting and ask any questions you may have.
- Our services are family friendly. Children are welcome to attend Celebration Services, or spend that time in one of our free Ignite youth programs for children from 18 months through high school.
- Come as you are! There is no dress code — you will see as many jeans and Birkenstocks as you do dresses, suits and ties. What’s most important to us is that you feel comfortable being your authentic self.
- You will hear us use the words God, higher power, spirit and many others that describe the presence we believe governs the universe. We use these terms in the broadest sense: to name a power greater than ourselves, not necessarily referring to a deity as defined by a specific religious tradition. We encourage you to use the language that feels right to you.
Every Sunday, we offer free Ignite programs for youth — from toddlers to late teens — during our Celebration Services. Programs for children from 18 months through fifth grade are offered during both our 9am and 11am services. Programs for middle and high school aged children are offered during our 11am services only.
Explore Our Youth Programs >
Music is an important part of our Celebration Services, and we are fortunate to have a talented team of musicians and singers who provide inspiring music every week that keeps us moving and connecting as a community. Our awe-inspiring, all-volunteer adult choir consists of CSL members and regular attendees, from professional singers to those who simply love to sing. If you are interested in auditioning, contact Music Director Beverly Daugherty at email@example.com.